New puzzle shop on Etsy : https://www.etsy.com/shop/1002Puzzles?ref=hdr_shop_menu
maandag 12 oktober 2015
Goal: This is a double sided puzzle. Place the blocks in the square box with all the black dots on one side and all the red dots on the reverse, and symmetric patterns simultaneously on both sides. There is a second identical challenge with orange and blue dots.
Goal: Place all the 36 stickers on the blocks so that you can build all of the following 3x3x3 cubes with the blocks, each of which is white, with:
- A red dot in the center square of each face
- An orange dot in the center square of each face
- A yellow dot in the center square of each face
- A green dot in the center square of each face
- A blue dot in the center square of each face
- A black dot in the centre square of each face
- A different coloured dot in the center square of each face
- No colored dots visible anywhere.
Goal: Arrange the pieces in four 4x4 squares, base square pieces with no holes, second layer with small holes, third layer with medium holes, and top layer with large holes. Two challenges:
- Match all the colors in each small square
- Four different colors in each small square
maandag 4 mei 2015
A new puzzle I designed, I was working on this inside-out puzzle idea at the time of the Solar Eclips of 20 March 2015, and it occured to me when I changed the colours of the wood to black and yellow, this puzzle would represent the Eclips. It was real fun painting the pieces of the puzzle during the darkness off the Eclips going on!